MOTORCYCLE/KEKE OWNERSHIP SAVINGS ACCOUNT
Open Ogige microfinance bank OMOKOSA special account today and become a proud owner of a motorcycle or keke of your choice.
- Easy access to credit to purchase any type of motorcycle or keke
- Minimum opening balance of three thousand naira
- Open salary/personal account with the bank
- The particulars of keke/motorcycle will be made in the name of the bank until full payment is made.
- Domiciliation of salary for salary earners.
- Non-salary earners save up to 50%
- Non-salary earners make daily/monthly deposits, of the agreed amount with the mobile banking unit
- Customers become proud owners of a brand new motorcycle/keke
- It is easy to access
- Keke and motorcycle can serve as source of income
- It is a good source of transportation
- It encourages savings culture
- Interest is paid on any amount saved
ACCOUNT OPENING REQUIREMENTS:
- Two recent passport photographs
- Two referees
- Means of identification (National ID card, Driver’s license, International Passport or Permanent Voter’s card)
- Proof of Address
Civil Servants, Teachers and Artisans